Thursday, June 29, 2006

San Diego Day 3 - The Zoo

This posting is shamefully late, but sometimes life just gets in the way and I desperately wanted to finish this set and get these pictures out there. This was my favorite day in San Diego because I got lots of exercise and I didn't get a sunburn because I remembered to slather on the sunscreen before leaving the apartment!
Here's Rafferty, my sister's slightly ornery but well pampered kitty:




And here we are at the zoo. Paul is such a sport for letting me take his picture
(^_^)
I'm going to limit these to pictures that came out well and are interesting, since I'm sure there are much better pictures of animals out there on the web.









Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Rafferty looks so pissed at the begining. The animal pictures came out great! I really like the ducky butts. You and Paul look really cute together :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home