Monday, July 16, 2007

Connect-a-Jar


Sweet! I just found these in the pharmacy section at my Shaw's supermarket. I've been looking for tiny containers to hold dried herbs and ground spices that are small enough to be portable to take on camping trips and vacations. I like to keep my cooking options open, and although I'd rather not be relegated to bland food, it's sort of hard to take the spice rack with you. I had seen Alton Brown use something like these on a pot roast episode and I've been looking for them every since. Today I picked myself up a couple sets. I really love the fact that they stay connected to each other and are teeny-tiny.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Shaw's! They just don't have anything quite like it down south. (All the knitting and home repair here on your blog... looks amazingly like my blogs - we just finished some built-in shelves at my house!)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Auntie X said...

Thanks CJ, it's nice to meet new people over the interweb! ;^)

The new Shaw's that they built down the road is great, they have a really big organic/healthfood section that puts Stop and Shop to shame.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom got a bunch of those for her pills at the Container store in Natick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home