Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FO: socks, and Capecho progress



Here are the socks that I was working on. We went on a spur of the moment camping trip because everything just fell into place. That gave me ample time to finish these. Capecho is also making progress, now I just need to produce the sleeves and collar. I'm going slow on that one because It's too danged hot here to wear it any time soon.

I'm also going to start on Coachella from Knitty as soon as I get the yarn in the mail. I realized last night after swatching that I'd bought the wrong "suede" and there was no similarity between the two yarn brands. Sneeky naming..... So I ordered the right yarn online from WEBS and I'll be returing the untouched yarn from Michaels. Lesson learned.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home