Monday, December 27, 2010

Giftmas 1.0 Menagerie

I found all of these patterns for free on Ravelry. Froggie was made using Ribbit except that I couldn't get the eyes to look right until I used these buttons which had long vertical holes that I modified by drilling smal ircular holes in the center top and bottom. Then I used liberal amounts of black crochet thread to make the pupils.





His friend Lambie is Fuzzy Lamb from Lulu. This pattern was by far the most pleasurable to knit and put together despite it being knit flat and sewn together.





The only modification that I made to the pattern was to add a small fuzzy tail. I didn't even bother knitting, I just wrapped the yarn into an oblong french knot.






And finally the last was Marisol the mouse whose pattern is unfortunately only available on Ravelry.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home