Saturday, November 17, 2007

Renovation short list

I've updated the most recent to-do list with all the stuff I've accomplished and crossed off my list. I'm really on task when my classes aren't keeping me from it. I decided to make a short list for the timeline between now and when my family arrives for Thanksgiving.

Kitchen:
- recut removable back panel for water-meter cabinet
- sand, caulk, prime, and paint all trim molding
- prime and paint windows

Dining room:
- putty, sand, prime, caulk, and paint all trim moldings
- prime, and paint windows
- install guide rails on window jambs

Bed room:
- prime and repaint window sashes (partially done)

and if there's time:
- touch up the wall paint here and there because of general carelessness.
- prime and paint doors
- install guide rails on window jambs and reinstall windows

probably won't get to these:
- finish sand and oil sink area butcherblock
- caulk, and seal/waterproof thresholds

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger CraftyGryphon said...

You're really rocking on your lists of stuff. The whole house'll be done within the next year, for certain - if not by the end of THIS year. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home