Thursday, September 21, 2006

Polar Coordinates

It's been about 10 years since the last time I thought about polar coordinates, so it's not a surprize that I missed it on the homework yesterday. The good news is that I was not the only one stumped by the problem, and the professor even admitted that he had a little trouble working through the problem trying to prepare for class, so he decided to give us an extra week to hand that problem in. Whew!

I'm definitely going to give the next homework a better effort earlier, so that I'm not finishing up the day it's due! I was so tired and my hand hurt from writing out the homework that I could barely take notes. And I was so glad to get home. I also need to find a better route to campus, because a 20 minute drive should not take an hour with traffic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home