Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So my neighbors won't hate me...


I'm somewhat ashamed to say that all the stuff we've been ripping out of the house or purging over the past year or so has all been hanging out in my yard. Now, it started off innocently enough as just some scrap wood and paneling and random bits stowed into my woodshed. But then the woodshed was full and it spilled out into the yard. And eventually I was accumulating appliances and furniture out there and the weeds were growing up around everything. I finally decided that it was time to clean up the yard and put an end to the embarassment.

In my defense, if my yard were actually visible from the street, I probably wouldn't have let it go this far. Probably.

In other news, I'm 90% done with my first homework assignment for the grad math class. It's due tonight. I'm feeling good about it, except for this one last problem that I just can't seem to figure out. If you know how to use the chain rule for second partial derivatives of multiple independent parameters, let me know before 5pm. If you have no idea what that means, don't feel bad :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have no idea what that means, don't feel bad :)

I know it probably means you have no painting update to post...

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Auntie X said...

And you'd be right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home