Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FO: dice bag




I made this dice bag for Paul at his request with yarn that he picked out. He wanted a dice bag that was reminiscent of his very first dice bag that was lost years ago. The yarn is Bella, the chart is just the skull and crossbones from the arrrgyle chart. I knit it on dpns from the top down like a sock but without the heel flap.

Some of you know that I'm vegan, and while I would never buy silk or wool yarn for myself, I couldn't say no to Paul who bought this yarn (he's omni) for me to make him a dice bag. It's probably not a compromise many other vegans would be willing to make, and I'll say that I'll never use silk yarn again because I really didn't care for it's feeling in my hand.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger CraftyGryphon said...

Okay, that wins for a fantastic idea for the two Difficult To Buy For gamers on my holiday giftlist... yay! Everyone gets handmade stuff this year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home