Tuesday, October 24, 2006

ready for paint!

So I decided to use the materials at hand and thanks to the help of my brand new brother-in-law we got the drywall up on the ceiling last Friday and my friend Steve came to pick up a couple of the leftover sheetrock pieces on Saturday. I spent the weekend making my seams and corners as perfectly smooth as possible and yesterday I picked up the paint for the bedroom and diningroom. I haven't actually gotten started yet though because my math homework was and still is calling to me. Also calling to me are some unresolved work issues that I need to transfer to less fortunate coworkers before I leave for good.

I know I haven't had pictures in a while, but joint compound really isn't that pretty to look at. I promise there will be pictures again soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home